29 years old
Driving licence B
11 Chemin de la Flambère,
IT Project Manager and Team Leader
Project management, Activity management, Team management
Project Manager & Team LeaderSince Jan. 2017 : Altran France, Digital Factory, Blagnac (31), Permanent contract
- Financial management of the Digital Factory projects: controlling health, direct margin, cost, billing, resource.
- Accountable for the application of project management processes by all Project Leaders.
- Validation of the technical and financial proposals written for tender.
- Steering committee, kick-off, closure meeting, REX, project follow-up, monitoring of activities and reporting.
- Hierarchical manager of the .NET cluster (20 consultants): recruitment, career follow-up, annual evaluation.
.NET Project LeaderMay - December 2016 : Altran France, Delivery Center, Blagnac (31), Permanent contract
- Operational management of the .NET projects (CA per project < 250 K€), team management.
- Accountable for the cost, quality and delay of projects, main interface with customers and stakeholders.
- Schedule management, actions and risks follow-up, KPI set-up and update, knowledge capitalization.
AMOA Consulting EngineerOctober 2011 - April 2016 : Altran for Airbus (SBAW, SVIE, EYY, EYDIM), Blagnac (31), Permanent contract
- Scheduling, carrying out project milestones: CCB, definition, specification, acceptance, supplier follow-up.
- Functional scope definition, capturing requirements, writing test cases, achieving coverage and traceability.
Project Management EngineerMarch - Sept. 2011 : Airbus Operation SAS (FAA, FAAM, FAAY), Toulouse (31), 8 months
- Development and deployment of an IT solution for managing manufacturing cost estimates (.NET).
- Project management, need and viability analysis, candidate solutions comparisons, software development.
- Operational impact : 50 persons, 4 services.
Web Project LeaderNovember 2009 - February 2011 : N124 Communication, Bascous (32), Fixed-term contract
- Pre-sale, setting-up, coordination and management of the IT customer projects and internal projects.
- Team management (5 persons), customer relationship, web ranking, marketing orientation, technology survey.
Java J2EE/Flex DeveloperApril - October 2009 : Wiseed, Toulouse (31), 6 months internship
- Setting-up of an online platform permitting to the public to invest in start-ups.
- Development of some parts of the back office and the front office. Third party tools development.
Web PHP/Ajax DeveloperFebruary - June 2008 : N124 Communication, Bascous (32), Fixed-term contract
- Development of an online diagnostic website for a medical laboratory.
- Development of web portals, intranets, extranets for restaurants, real estate agencies and winemakers.
- GANTT, RACI, PERT, OBS, WBS, Ishikawa, Pareto, PDCA, UML, Merise, MCD, Microsoft Office & Project.
- V-model, Agile software development (Scrum / Kanban), GPP NG, AP A2584 (Airbus), Tuleap, Redmine.
- PKI, certificate, digital signature,public and private key, OCSP, TSP, SSO, SSL, XSS, SQL injection.
- Knowledge of .NET, C#, WPF, Silverlight, Web, PHP, HTML5, AJAX, CSS3, JAVA, WebService SOAP/REST, JSON.
- DBMS: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, SQLite, HSQLBD. Using SAP.
- English read and written, not practiced in speaking.
- 2008 - 2011 Master II (Information systems and project management), INGESUP / SUPINFO, Toulouse (31).
- 2007 - 2008 Three-year university degree in mathematics, IT and management, Paul Sabatier, Toulouse (31).
- 2005 - 2007 Two-year university degree in IT (DUT), Paul Sabatier, obtained in 2007, Toulouse (31).
- 2004 - 2005 High-school degree in Electrotechnical (with honors), le Garros, Auch (32).
- Practice squash and running. 15 years of Judo, including two years at high level "Pole Espoir" in Toulouse.
- Ski Federal instructor (MF1), 1st degree, obtained in 2007. Has given lessons and has animated traineeships.