29 years old
Driving licence B
11 Chemin de la Flambère,
AMOA / PMO Consulting Engineer
IT project management and information systems
AMOA Consulting EngineerOctober 2011 - April 2016 : Altran for Airbus (SBAW, SVIE, EYY, EYDIM), Blagnac (31), CDI
- Scheduling and carrying out project milestones (CCB, definition, specification, architecture, acceptance).
- Functional scope definition, capturing requirements, writing test cases, achieving coverage and traceability.
- Receipt of software sources and deliverables, functional and business validation (BAT), monitoring anomalies.
- Supplier follow-up, identification of risks and actions, defining and setting-up of KPIs.
- Project closure, lessons learnt and best practices identification, capitalisation.
- Application of the Airbus GPP NG referential (waterfall) and AP A2584.
- Job position of Work Package Leader Assistant (WPL), Product Leader Assistant and Business Product Leader (BPL) on Airbus IT applications like FODM, LSBM, OPS Library Browser and Publisher (OLB, OLP, FOCT), SGR.
Project Management EngineerMarch - Sept. 2011 : Airbus Operation SAS (FAA, FAAM, FAAY), Toulouse (31), 8 months
- Steering and implementation of an IT solution for managing manufacturing cost estimates (.NET).
- Capturing needs, technical solution comparisons, viability analysis, development and entry into service.
- Operational Impact : 50 persons, 4 departments.
IT Project ManagerNovember 2009 - February 2011 : N124 Communication, Bascous (32), 18 months CDD
- Definition, setting-up, steering et coordination of IT customer projects.
- Team management (5 persons), customer relationship, capturing needs and writing specifications.
- Technology survey, web ranking, search engine optimization, statistics analysis, marketing orientation.
Java J2EE/Flex DeveloperApril - October 2009 : Wiseed, Toulouse (31), 6 months internship
- Setting-up of an online platform permitting to the public to invest in startups.
- Development of some parts of the back office and the front office. Development of third-party tools.
Web PHP/Ajax DeveloperFebruary - June 2008 : N124 Communication, Bascous (32), 5 month CDD
- Development of an online diagnostic tool for a medical laboratory.
- Development of web portals, intranets / extranets for restaurants, real estate agencies, and winemakers.
- GANTT, RACI, PERT, OBS, WBS, Ishikawa, Pareto, PDCA, UML, Merise, MCD, Microsoft Office & Project.
- V-model, Agile software development (Scrum / Kanban), GPP NG, AP A2584 (Airbus), Tuleap, Redmine.
- PKI, certificate, digital signature,public and private key, OCSP, TSP, SSO, SSL, XSS, SQL injection.
- Project Plan, V&V Plan, Configuration Plan, BRD, RD, SD, SID, ARD, MoM, Release Notes, User Guide.
- Care, Reqtify, TrackDev, Grefie, SAP, ALM, Quality Center, Gemo, Starteam, SVN, IBM, FTS, iShare.
- Field Loadable Software (FLS), ARINC A665, Secure Header File (SHF), SAL0 Lite.
- English read and written, not practiced in speaking.
- Notion of .NET, C#, WPF, Silverlight, Web, PHP, xHTML, AJAX, CSS, JAVA, WebServices SOAP.
- Notion on some databases as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, SQLite, HSQLBD.
- 2008 - 2011 Master II (Information systems and project management), INGESUP / SUPINFO, Toulouse (31).
- 2007 - 2008 Three-year university degree in mathematics, IT and management, Paul Sabatier, Toulouse (31).
- 2005 - 2007 Two-year university degree in IT (DUT), Paul Sabatier, obtained in 2007, Toulouse (31).
- 2004 - 2005 High-school degree in Electrotechnical (with honors), le Garros, Auch (32).
- Practice squash and running. 15 years of Judo, including two years at high level "Pole Espoir" in Toulouse.
- Ski Federal instructor (MF1), 1st degree, obtained in 2007. Supervised of courses and outings.